- Proven experience in CNC programming and operation, specifically with 5-axis programming for mill/turn machines.
- Proficiency in working with CELOS with MAPPS, FANUC (F31iB5) and/or CELOS with HEIDENHAIN (TNC7) controller.
Skilled in machine simulation and capable of foreseeing potential collisions before machine operation.
Experience in working with lightweight materials such as Al, Mg alloys, Ti and others.
Ability to measure parts as they get made, often to a high degree of precision, to ensure they are within spec
Adhering to safety regulations and maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Experience with DMG Mori machines (NTX series and DMU series) will be considered a significant advantage.
- CAMWorks Manufacturing Engineer Associate certificate and/or Mastercam Multiaxis Certificate or similar.
- Hands-on experience in programming and operating CMM machines and other measurement methods relevant for quality checks of machined parts.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and resolving machine-related issues promptly to minimize downtime.
- Data-driven mindset and ability to analyze performance metrics, enabling data-based decision-making for process optimization and product design improvements (making changes to products to suit a particular manufacturing technology).
Introduction Stage - Initial conversations to get to know you better
- [30m] Recruiter Screen with Win Yu
- [45m] Hiring Manager Screen with Armin Parsian
Team Interview Stage - we then dive into your experience in more depth and introduce you to members of the team. This is also when you will do a take-home challenge
- [60m] Technical Deep-Dive conversation with Csaba Hartmann and Armin Parsian
Final Interview Stage - we move you to our final round
- [15m] Expectation management with Csaba Hartmann and Armin Parsian
- [30m] Conversation with CEO Bernt Øivind Børnich
You are welcome to request additional conversations with anyone you would like to meet, but didn’t get to meet during the interview process.
Not sure if this is you?
If you’re excited about this role, but not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Location: 1XHQ, Moss
Our new headquarter in Moss, Norway, is a short train ride from Oslo. The machine shop is designed to be state-of-the-art, with a variety of 5-axis CNC and EDM machines and a quality lab with a CMM machine and other equipment. 1XHQ offers food, showers, and outdoor activities. All employees are supported with a comprehensive relocation package to handle all logistics. Join us in Moss, where performance meets great company culture.
Joining our team means becoming a valued member of one of the biggest brands in humanoid robotics, where you'll play a part in shaping the future of Androids.
Working at 1X
The ideas that express our team’s culture and how we work.
Collaboration is our driving force. Our team creates an open, trusting environment where everyone can be their most creative.
A world-changing team needs the brightest minds in every discipline. This is where people come to work, learn, and grow to their full potential.
Everything we do gets us closer to one ambitious vision: general-purpose androids helping people around the globe. We believe what we build today will impact generations.
1X is an inclusive and equal-opportunity employer that values diversity. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't hesitate to let us know during the interview process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We're excited to have you on board!