- A burning curiosity and an insatiable hunger to acquire new skills, akin to a hacker's innate drive.
- The ability to swiftly adapt and thrive in a dynamic, ever-evolving IT landscape.
- Proficiency in hands-on design, implementation, and management of advanced IT infrastructure, encompassing server farms, network systems, and security protocols.
- A knack for untangling complex network and server puzzles through debugging and troubleshooting.
- A proactive approach to crafting effective IT policies and procedures that ensure both operational efficiency and top-notch security.
While formal qualifications are less of a focus for us, a minimum of 5 years of hands-on, expert-level experience in IT, network management, and security would certainly be a plus.
Mastery of server farm setups, advanced networking technologies, and network debugging will set you apart.
A demonstrated flair for leadership or the evident potential to lead a high-performing team.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills, akin to the best hackers in the field.
Interview process Introduction Stage - we have initial conversations to get to know you better
- [30m] Recruiter Screen with Win Yu
- [45m] Hiring Manager Screen with Stein Erik Maurice and Jesper Smith
Team Interview Stage - we then dive into your experience in more depth and introduce you to members of the team. This is also when you will do a take-home challenge if applicable
- [60m] Deep-Dive conversation with Stein Erik Maurice and Jesper Smith
Final Interview Stage - we move you to our final round
- [15m] Expectation management with Stein Erik Maurice
- [30m] Conversation with CEO Bernt Øivind Børnich
You are welcome to request additional conversations with anyone you would like to meet, but didn’t get to meet during the interview process.
Not sure if this is you?
If you’re excited about this role, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Our new headquarter in Moss, Norway, is a short train ride from Oslo. The facility is designed to be state-of-the-art, with a variety of 3D printers, an electronics lab, and controls test studio. 1XHQ offers food, showers, and outdoor activities. All employees are supported with a comprehensive relocation package to handle all logistics. Join us in Moss, where performance meets great company culture.
Joining our team means becoming a valued member of one of the biggest brands in humanoid robotics, where you'll play a part in shaping the future of Androids.
Working at 1X
The ideas that express our team’s culture and how we work.
Collaboration is our driving force. Our team creates an open, trusting environment where everyone can be their most creative.
A world-changing team needs the brightest minds in every discipline. This is where people come to work, learn, and grow to their full potential.
Everything we do gets us closer to one ambitious vision: general-purpose androids helping people around the globe. We believe what we build today will impact generations.
1X is an inclusive and equal-opportunity employer that values diversity. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't hesitate to let us know during the interview process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We're excited to have you on board!