- Report monthly consolidated financials for the 1X Group
- Work on cash flow management and forecasting
- Contribute to reconciliations of the accounts
- Be actively involved in process improvements
- Support audit and accounting documentation
- Be an active contributor to the development of the company’s professional expertise within accounting and finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field (Master degree preferred)
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Financial controller, Auditor or similar role in Norway
- Experience with consolidation and reporting in an international company
- Strong knowledge of financial and administration management principles, practices, and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand the strategic goals of the company
- Good understanding of IT applications in general and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with companies driven by R&D activities (Skattefunn)
- Start-up growth experience
What we can offer
- A central role in the finance department of a fast growing company
- A diverse and dynamic work environment with warm and welcoming colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options and health insurance
- Very good pension scheme
- Commuting costs covered
These role is based out of 1X Technologies' newly-opened headquarters in Moss, Norway, just 30 minutes by train from Oslo city center. Our state-of-the-art facility offers CNC machines, a 3D-printer farm, an electronics lab, a robot gym, good food, showers, and support for various outdoor activities including sea kayaks, mountain bikes, great swimming locations, seaside saunas for the winter dip.
1X Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment law.
About 1X Technologies
1X, previously named Halodi Robotics, is an engineering and robotics company producing androids capable of human-like movements and behaviors. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Norway, with over 70 employees globally. 1X’s goal is to safely deploy androids in the human world, augmenting labor globally.
For more information about 1X, visit www.1x.tech.