Why this job is exciting
Be part of a dynamic environment where you get to operate a system that enables a company to scale from lower volume to serial production
Support the rest of the Supply Chain team by ensuring that our in-house ERP system runs smoothly enabling them to source the latest innovative designs in robotics
Work closely with cross-functional teams (including Hardware Engineering, Production Engineering, Production Operations, Supply Chain, Quality) and be the cornerstone of a collaborative process that turns design concepts into functioning products
Take full responsibility for the ERP system, including optimizing and expanding its current functionalities
Within first month, you will...
Be familiar with our current ERP system and the implemented functionalities
Understand our product portfolio and the associated complexity with the hardware in it
Gain a good overview of the processes on how the different teams at 1X operate to bring the product to life
Within three months, you will…
Own and operate the ERP system, while having established full control over the current functionalities
Have integrated our current CAD PDM (Product Data Management) solution with the ERP system to enable effective change management between EBoM (Engineering Bill of Materials), MBoM (Manufacturing Bill of Materials) and the PBoM (Purchasing Bill of Materials)
Use the data in the current ERP system for supply planning to achieve the consecutive production milestones of 1X
Within one year, you will…
Be seen as the main owner of and key go-to-person regarding the data in and the functionalities of the ERP system
Have transformed the system to support the serial production operations of 1X as the company embarks on producing larger volumes of humanoids
Be the cornerstone of change management between the EBoM, MBoM and PBoM
- Ensure that the data in the ERP system is up to date and robust (i.e. implement quality control for input data, regular sweeps to clean up irrelevant, old data, etc.), including for inventory levels, inventory value, and equipment locations
- Work closely with the various cross functional teams to ensure that the ERP system is the single source of truth for part and equipment ordering as well as for assembly planning and manufacturing order creation
- Configure the system to enable quick and easy preparation of supply plans, inventory reports and production statuses
- Integrate our current CAD PDM (Product Data Management) Solution with the ERP system and manage the change as data migrates from one platform to the other over time
- Configure and roll out additional ERP applications, modules, and functionalities to meet 1X's specific business needs throughout our scale up journey (e.g. automatic inventory re-ordering)
- Provide training and support to end-users, ensuring they understand and use the system and its features effectively
- Collaborate with the ERP system provider and internal IT team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our ERP system
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
Proven experience (2 years) working as an ERP System Analyst or in a similar role, with expertise in implementing and optimizing ERP systems
Proficiency in using an ERP software solution, such as SAP, Oracle, Odoo, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar platforms with a deep understanding of the IT infrastructure and processes behind it
Strong understanding of ERP concepts, modules, and functionalities, such as procurement (parts, consumables and equipment), inventory, manufacturing and assembly planning
Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
Ability to understand what a company needs from an ERP system at a low-volume prototype and serial production stage
- Experience working with Odoo (certification required)
- Experience integrating a CAD Product Data Management solution with the ERP system enabling efficient change management between EBoM, MBoM and PBoM
- ERP system owner experience at a small-medium sized firm producing complex electro-mechanical assemblies
- Ability to manipulate and configure the back end of the underlying ERP system to develop custom solutions for 1X's needs
- Mechanical, Electrical and/or Manufacturing Engineering experience
Interview process Introduction Stage - we have initial conversations to get to know you better
- [30m] Recruiter Screen with Win Yu
- [45m] Hiring Manager Screen with Csaba Hartmann
Team Interview Stage - we then dive into your experience in more depth and introduce you to members of the team. This is also when you will do a take-home challenge if applicable
- [60m] Deep-Dive conversation with Csaba Hartmann
Final Interview Stage - we move you to our final round
- [15m] Expectation management with Csaba Hartmann
- [30m] Conversation with CEO Bernt Øivind Børnich
You are welcome to request additional conversations with anyone you would like to meet, but didn’t get to meet during the interview process.
Not sure if this is you?
If you’re excited about this role, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Our new headquarter in Moss, Norway, is a short train ride from Oslo. The facility is designed to be state-of-the-art, with a variety of 3D printers, an electronics lab, and controls test studio. 1XHQ offers food, showers, and outdoor activities. All employees are supported with a comprehensive relocation package to handle all logistics. Join us in Moss, where performance meets great company culture.
Joining our team means becoming a valued member of one of the biggest brands in humanoid robotics, where you'll play a part in shaping the future of Androids.
Working at 1X
The ideas that express our team’s culture and how we work.
Collaboration is our driving force. Our team creates an open, trusting environment where everyone can be their most creative.
A world-changing team needs the brightest minds in every discipline. This is where people come to work, learn, and grow to their full potential.
Everything we do gets us closer to one ambitious vision: general-purpose androids helping people around the globe. We believe what we build today will impact generations.
1X is an inclusive and equal-opportunity employer that values diversity. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't hesitate to let us know during the interview process. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We're excited to have you on board!